MPAH's Mission is to provide excellent medical care with exceptional customer service while we work to educate our Clients in the care of their pets.
Excellent Medical Care:
Prescription Request: Prefer to pickup straight from the Hospital? No problem! Place your order here on our site!
Appointment Request: The first step to excellent care is making sure your fur baby comes in to see the Doctor!
- Request any type of appointment through this online request form or by calling us during normal business hours at: 770-921-2965
Appointment Forms: Expedite your wait to see the Doctor by filling out these forms before coming in!
- Boarding Admission Form - Fill out if your baby is staying overnight with us.
- Drop Off (Health Problem) - Fill out if your baby is staying the day with us, and has a specific issue
- Drop Off (Preventative Care) - Fill out if your baby is staying the day with us, and is getting routine care
- New Client Form - Fill out if we've never seen you before
- Dog Questionnaire - Fill out for every Wellness Exam
- Cat Questionnaire - Fill out for every Wellness Exam
- Senior Exam Checklist - Fill out for every Wellness Exam, and your baby is 7 years or older
Exceptional Customer Service:
Payment Options: In an effort to assist with the financial stressors that can come with healthcare we accept multiple forms of payment and offer programs for both: Preventative Care & Surprise Situations.
Online Store: With our Online Store you can get your fur baby's medication quickly, affordably, and straight to your door! All while supporting MPAH!
Client Feedback: Let us know how we're doing! We always welcome your ideas, experiences, and comments!
Working to Educate: In Clinic we review all information and care recommendations with each Owner. Online we promote Client education with the VIN Library!
Please feel free to use the full library of pet medical information from the Veterinary Information Network (VIN)!
- VIN is the world's first and largest online veterinary community, where new articles are added weekly by the experts at VIN to make sure that our readers have the most current veterinary information available.